HOME         ABOUT         CONTACT         STUDIO

Sep 5, 2012

Snapshot... Aubreigh Brunschwig

This week I'm super excited to be starting the "Snapshot" column. It'll take a quick look at interesting people I know/meet around the Valley.
We're kicking things off with Aubreigh, an illustrator and freelance graphic designer.
*Also, an occasional videographer who shot this film for my jewelry collection!

























Describe your style in two words:
- Classic / Eclectic
What are you wearing?
- Denim shirt gifted from my mother, J Brand jeans via Buffalo Exchange, Madewell flats, and my grandmother's rings.
Top three songs of the moment, go!
- "The Boxer" cover by Mumford & Sons, "Be My Husband" also a cover by Lisa Hannigan and Damian Rice, "Don't Carry it All" by The Decemberists.

Thanks Aubreigh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment