HOME         ABOUT         CONTACT         STUDIO

Oct 10, 2012

Snapshot... Amy Radcliffe

This week's snapshot post features Amy Radcliffe, a Tempe, AZ based illustrator, painter and all around amazing artist!



What do you do?
"I am 1/2 nanny, 1/2 freelance artist/illustrator"

Any upcoming projects that you are excited about?
"I just finished designing a poster for the Movember campaign for Blinktank, so I'm very excited for that to come out.
Also, the process by which I created that poster, through xerox transfers and various other printing techniques, was a lot
of fun, so I'd like to continue with that style of printmaking in my own work. I'm hoping to begin a project involving some
pretty rad prints of our founding fathers and other American historical figures so keep an eye out for that!

Describe your style in two words...
"Eclectic and free. Eclectic because I can never decide whether my style icon will be Edie Sedgwick or an old man, so
my inspiration changes daily and thus does my eclectic style. Free both because it's important for me to feel comfortable 
in what I wear, and also because I'm thrifty so the closer an item is to free, the better.

What are you listening to at the moment?
"Down in the Valley by The Head and the Heart, Bird of Sorrow by Glen Hansard, and Ghosts of What We Knew by 
Mumford & Sons."

Also, be sure to follow Amy (@amyrad) on instagram (she has the most amazing photos and adventures!)

Thanks Amy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment