HOME         ABOUT         CONTACT         STUDIO

Nov 20, 2012

Spaghetti Squash with Sautéed Garlic & Tomatoes

This week's recipe is one of my favorite meals to prepare (especially since I have semi-limited cooking skills). I kind of live off of spaghetti 
squash. Well at least I have been ever since my aunt introduced me to it a few weeks ago. It's super easy and tastes really good for an
entirely vegetable based meal!


You'll need:
1 Spaghetti Squash
Grape Tomatoes
Garlic (3-4 cloves)
Kosher Salt
Black Pepper
Olive Oil
Red WIne Vinegar
Parsley
Parmesan Cheese (optional)

To start, heat the oven to 400 degrees. Then, cut the squash lengthwise and scoop out all of the seeds. Place the squash facedown on a
baking pan with olive oil in the bottom and roast for 40 minutes. While waiting for the squash to cool a bit. Start on the tomatoes/garlic mixture.

In a pan with about 1-2 tsp of olive oil, put garlic (that has been crushed with a garlic press) and a little salt into the pan. Cook until a little brown.
Then add tomatoes and a little red wine vinegar and cook for about 3-4 minutes. Mix together with squash and top with parsley and cheese.


0 comments:

Post a Comment