HOME         ABOUT         CONTACT         STUDIO

Sep 13, 2013

Fashion Week Beauties

These days I haven't had the time to peruse over photos of every show at fashion week the way I usually would (although honestly I sometimes find it all to be very overwhelming!). I've realized that I like what I like when it comes to fashion and that always tends to be feminine pieces with amazing detail and craftsmanship. Here are some of my favorite looks from the past week.









#1-6: Delpozo,  #7-10: Marchesa,  #11-14: Jenny Packham,  #15-16: Oscar de la Renta.
I think that all white Oscar de la Renta piece with the booties might just win fashion week for me. Its just so dang good.
**Also, Ann Street Studio has the most gorgeous 15 second Instagram videos of a few different collections that you should definitely check out. It really is lovely to see the clothes in motion and get a close up of all the detail put into them. Here are the links to those: Michael Kors, Marchesa, Oscar de la Renta, Donna Karan, Nonoo, Carolina Herrera, and Delpozo

0 comments:

Post a Comment