HOME         ABOUT         CONTACT         STUDIO

Sep 26, 2013

Snapshot / Kate Kipley

This week I'm so excited to share a short interview with Kate Kipley, one of my favorite instagrammers. She's got such rad style and the most beautiful photos of her adventures. Go check her out! @katekipley on Instagram and here on VSCO Grid.







What do you do?
I'm a student at Azusa Pacific University (Majoring in Liberal studies with a concentration in Abnormal Psychology), I'm a nanny, I volunteer in a 4th grade class, and I do styling at Madewell.

Any exciting upcoming projects?
YES! I've been planning on starting a blog/visual documentation of some of my kitchen adventures/misadventures with my boyfriend.

What does your typical day look like?
Busy. Between school, teaching, and juggling two jobs, I hardly have down time.
During the week: I try to start my day with breakfast and a devotional. I'm not one of those people who can go all day without eating, I need food (& coffee) in the morning. Then, I (frantically) rush to school or work.
On the weekends: I tend to get out of town as much as possible to explore, relax, and get inspired. I love being outside, discovering new places and snapping photos of some of these moments.
During my "down time" I like to back, cook, eat, and explore new places.

Describe your personal style/favorite places to shop at the moment?
I usually shop at thrift stores. Constantly being around kids has taught me not to get too attached to clothes. My wardrobe consists of chambrays, jeans, and easy tees.

What are you currently listening to?
My boyfriend makes killer playlists. I usually boogie to those. (You can find them on his Rdio)

What are your favorite blogs and/or sources of inspiration at the moment?
I get most of my inspiration being outside or eating different types of food. I like to put myself in unknown situations. My photography is just capturing little moments of my day.

Thanks Kate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment