HOME         ABOUT         CONTACT         STUDIO

Aug 19, 2013

So This is Where I Pretend It's Almost Fall...

I definitely get a little antsy for fall every year. The clothes come out so early and they're just so dang good (not to mention so much more me than summer clothing) which leaves me having to pretend that there isn't 2 more months of Arizona summer to deal with...






From Top: Nicole Miller Fall '13 Lookbook, Bona Drag Fall '13 Lookbook, Free People August Catalog, Zara Fall '13.
The Goods:
1. Petiole Silk T Shirt Dress  2. Young Frankk Necklace  3. Penfield Checked Shirt  4. J. Crew Boots  5. Zara Bag  6. River Island Mon Cheri Tee  7. Big Bang Skull Earrings  8. Roxy Hat  9. NARS Lipstick 10. J. Crew Ball Cap  11. Shashi Crystal Bangle Bracelet  12. Madewell Sweater Dress




2 comments:

  1. Pretending it's almost fall? This is what I do anytime it isn't fall ;) I definitely like dressing for cooler weather so much better than warmer. I love cozy things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting pretty excited about fall too! I looove that darker lipstick and that Madewell dress has been on my wishlist for ages.

    star-crossed smile

    ReplyDelete