HOME         ABOUT         CONTACT         STUDIO

Aug 28, 2013

Workspace Spruce Up

My desk is looking more and more jungle like by the day! I lucked into an Anthropologie gift card the other day and couldn't help but pick up a few more planters and a candle to add to my desk. They actually have amazingly priced pots right now. I got the large gold one a few months ago for $14, the long peach one was also $14 and the pale yellow goblet was only $8! I also tend to keep a bunch of candles on hand (Illume and Voluspa make my favorite ones). I recently discovered this Saijo Persimmon scent and it is legitimately one of the best things I've ever smelled. I love the Illume Boulangerie ones as well and have been using my empty ones as little planters.

1. Anthropologie Metallic Crackle Herb Pot  2. Leif Shop Pastel Mini Planter  3. Copper Patina Planter  4. Illume Boulangerie Jar Candle  5. Voluspa Saijo Persimmon Candle  6. Glass Diamond Planter

2 comments:

  1. Loving #1. I've been meaning to pick up some succulents for the longest now cuz I couldn't find any cute pots.. Won't have that problem anymore. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete